<b>Hale Cook Elementary</b> - Active local parents worked with the Kansas City Public Schools to reopen this neighborhood school in 2013.

Welcome to your neighborhood

Ask those in our neighborhood where they live and you'll get a few different answers.

Waldo, Brookside, Brookdo. But the proper name is Ward Parkway Homes Association. Situated in Kansas City, Mo., between Gregory Boulevard (north), Wornall Road (east), 75th Street (south), and State Line Road (west), the Ward Parkway neighborhood is a collection of homes dating as far back as the late 1800s. You'll find Four Squares, Dutch Colonials, Dible Tudors, Arts and Crafts Bungalows and Shirtwaists — each as unique and charming as the tree-lined streets on which they stand.


    Become a Member

    Support the WPHA by becoming a member or renewing your membership.


    Security Patrol

    Our security patrol helps maintain a low crime rate and provides a vacation house watch service.


    Get Involved

    There are many ways to volunteer and make a difference in our neighborhood.


    Host a Block Party

    Block parties are a great way to build connections and create lasting memories with your neighbors.

Latest News



      TODAY! Saturday, June 29
      11:00am - 1:00pm
      Hale Cook Elementary grounds
      Bring your chairs, a blanket, picnic lunch, and your beverage of choice!
      FREE bottled water, drink pouches, shaved Hawaiian Kona Ice (Kona Ice from 11:00am - 12:00pm only)
      ~Free to WPHA Residents and Members
      ~Non-residents can purchase a Kona Ice at cost
      Pooch Parade at 12:00pm
      FREE Lawn Games for all ages

      View on Facebook