Since we cannot, yet, safely host a full Easter Egg Hunt, we will again sponsor an Easter Egg Quest.
Here’s how the WPHA 2021 Easter Egg Quest works.
1) Follow the link at the bottom to download coloring pages.
2) Print and color as many of the pages as you would like.
3) Tape the colored pages to your windows or doors that face your front yard before Saturday, March 27, 2021.
4) Between March 27th and April 4th, walk the neighborhood. As you do, find as many colored pages as you can find, and keep count.
5) By NOON, on Monday, April 5, submit an email using this link.
6) On Tuesday, April 6, 2021, the WPHA will randomly draw 4 names from the submissions sent in. Each of the 4 names drawn will win a goody-filled basket!
7) Prizes will be distributed by April 11, 2021.
There is no age limit. Everyone can participate.
A big thank you to WPHA volunteer and member, Amanda Rhodes, for coordinating this year’s Quest.