In lieu of our originally-planned Easter Egg Hunt on the lawn of Ward Parkway Presbyterian, we’re hosting an Easter Egg Quest.
Here’s how the WPHA 2020 Easter Egg Quest works.
1) Follow the link at the bottom to download coloring pages.
2) Print and color as many of the pages as you would like. We have included images for older participants to color as well.
3) Tape the colored pages to your windows or doors that face your front yard before Friday, April 3, 2020.
4) Between April 3rd and 5th, walk the neighborhood. As you do, find as many “eggs” as you can find, and keep count.
5) By NOON, on Monday, April 6, submit an email using this link.
6) On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, the WPHA will randomly draw 5 names from the submissions sent in. Each of the 5 names drawn will win a $25 Gift Card to Brookside Toy and Science!
7) Prizes will be distributed by April 10, 2020.
A big thank you to WPHA volunteer and member, Becky Schubkegel, for bringing us this idea. She is a special needs educator and a new WPHA resident.